An experienced Stroud handyman with a broad base of skills to tackle most of the regular maintenance jobs around your home, business or rental property.
BREAKING NEWS: I’M RUNNING AWAY WITH THE CIRCUS!
But don’t despair, Chris is here.
Gifford’s Circus were looking for a full-time Handyman and I got the job. Oh, how could I resist a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like that?!
For the forseeable future I’m directing all enquiries to my good friend:
Chris – 07799116266
Give him a call, he’s a great fella.
- 07799 116266
- Painting and Decorating (exterior and interior, walls, woodwork and masonry)
- Smaller Decorating Tasks (touching up and leak stain patching, filling cracks, siliconing around baths and showers, repairing grout)
- Carpentry (adjusting doors, fitting locks)
- Plumbing (repairing or replacing taps or waste pipes, unblocking sinks and toilets, fitting sinks, basins, washing machines, dishwashers)
- Electrical (repair or replace light fittings, switches and sockets)
- Odd Jobs (fitting shelves, hanging pictures, assembling flat pack, fitting draught proofing, moving furniture, etc)
- Basic Repairs (whitegoods)
* This is not an exhaustive list so a quick call or email is always recommended.